Keep Your Finger on the Pulse with Pre-Formatted Reports
A utility billing system needs to do more than just allow you to generate invoices and post payments. It also needs to provide you with the information you need to manage your receivables, customers, services, and equipment.
Visual Utility Billing (VUB™) includes one of the most robust reporting modules in the industry. It allows you to create just the report you need quickly and easily.
And it allows you great flexibility with the data. You can simply view the report on screen. You can print it. Or you can export it as a file in text, spreadsheet or database formats.
Reports are logically organized by subject matter and are available in the following areas:
- Customer Reports - can be sorted by Customer Number, Name, District, Municipality, Billing Cycle, Route & Sequence, and Zip Code. An easy-to-use interface allows you to specify the level of detail you want.
- Administration - help you maintain control over configuration settings in Visual Utility Billing (VUB™).
- Accounts Receivable - assist you in managing your finances.
- Processing - help you keep track of all of your daily activities.
- Meter - help you analyze meter performance and spot potential problems with faulty meters.
- Consumption - help you monitor consumption and identify potential trouble spots.
- History - help you keep track of journal entries.
See for yourself how the reports work by downloading a demo.